Monday, January 16, 2012

Things in the works.

Lots of changes recently. I am unemployed now. Could not have come at a worst time, but at the same time I have made good use of my free time. Read lots of books, specifically about Specification by Example to address some of the short comings I have encountered with Agile methodologies, and I have taken the time to learn a few new languages. Groovy, Ruby, and a few others. Learned a lot about Magento as an eCommerce platform, and surprisingly it is very comparable to some of the big boys, even in its community edition. I have also refreshed my memory on Solr/Lucene.

I will have some new articles coming up. I let too much B.S. keep me from maintaining this site previously, which is a shame because I really enjoyed it. Onward and upward.

No comments: